1320 Street Shine Wheel & Tire Cleaner removes stubborn road grime and brake dust, bringing life back into your wheels & tires. This product is safe on carbon ceramic brakes and wheels that are powder coated, painted, or clear coated finishes - DO NOT USE ON HIGH POLISHED OR ALUMINUM WHEELS - We have seen a few rare instances with matte black finishes, test on a small area before using! 1320 Street Shine is a detailing line of car care products created for the DIY enthusiast, these products are created in several labs in the U.S.A. and perfected through our testing to be a high quality product you can trust to use on your favorite ride!
Uses: Wheel & tires only
Size: 16 fl oz or 1 Gal
- Spray Wheel & Tire Cleaner directly onto tire and wheel
- Using a brush, scrub the tire
- Using a microfiber wash mitt, scrub the wheel
- Rinse off product
Caution: Eye irritant. Avoid contact with eyes.
First Aid: Eyes – Rinse thoroughly for 15-20 minutes. If irritation persists, call a physician. Keep out of reach of children.
Safety Data Sheet can be found HERE
- Orders are typically sent out within 24-48 hours outside of holidays. All shipments are via USPS or UPS. Within the US, you should see your order 2-5 business days from the time it is shipped. Orders containing only stickers may take an extra day or two. Outside of the US orders typically take 2-4 weeks from the time they are shipped for delivery depending on customs processing times.
- To receive a full refund items must be returned unwashed, unworn and purchased within 30 days of return shipment. Please send all returns, refunds, or exchanges to the address below:
- Name on the original order
- What Size you would like in exchange or if you would like a refund
- The address you would like your exchange sent to
PO Box 391097
Omaha, NE 68139
Please include in the following with your return, refund or exchange.
Wheel & Tire Cleaner
Does this product work for brake dust? Like a build up of brake dust
Got off grime that the Duragloss formula wouldn't touch. 9 out 10 stars, I'd buy it again.
I love seeing results compared to other companies, its our favorite wheel cleaner to date as well! Thank you for the review!
Sprayed on my rims. Let it sit a minute and rubbed it in. Sprayed it off with water and wheels were the most clean I’ve seen them since I bought them new. This stuff just melts away brake dust and whatever else is stuck on your wheels and tires
You wont know how dirty your tires are until you use this stuff and it melts away the grime and the foam turns brown. Easily cleans away brake dust as well without even hindering your ceramic coated wheels (if you coated them).
Pro Tip: I sometimes have to hit extra dirty tires a couple times. Scrub until the foam is white and no longer brown. And like the bottle says: DO NOT USE ON BARE ALUMINUM WHEELS! Or you'll have a stain you get to polish out.