1320 Street Shine Tire Shine is a water based dressing (wont sling grease on your paint) that creates a durable shine. Tire Shine is safe on exterior plastics and is a perfect finishing touch to your wash. For a shiny finish leave after applied, for a satin appearance wipe away until you reach the desired look. 1320 Street Shine is a detailing line of car care products created for the DIY enthusiast, these products are created in several labs in the U.S.A. and perfected through our testing to be a high quality product you can trust to use on your favorite ride! Order a 6-Pack to save 15%!
Uses: Tires, fender wells, black plastics
Size: 16 fl oz
- Clean the tire with Wheel & Tire Cleaner
- Spray 3-5 sprays onto a detail brush or applicator then apply to the tire
- For a high shine, let sit. For a low shine, buff off immediately after application
Caution: Eye irritant. Avoid contact with eyes.
First Aid: Eyes - Rinse thoroughly for 15-20 minutes. If irritation persists, call a physician. Keep out of reach of children.
Safety Data Sheet can be found HERE
- Orders are typically sent out within 24-48 hours outside of holidays. All shipments are via USPS or UPS. Within the US, you should see your order 2-5 business days from the time it is shipped. Orders containing only stickers may take an extra day or two. Outside of the US orders typically take 2-4 weeks from the time they are shipped for delivery depending on customs processing times.
- To receive a full refund items must be returned unwashed, unworn and purchased within 30 days of return shipment. Please send all returns, refunds, or exchanges to the address below:
- Name on the original order
- What Size you would like in exchange or if you would like a refund
- The address you would like your exchange sent to
PO Box 391097
Omaha, NE 68139
Please include in the following with your return, refund or exchange.
Recently Viewed Products
This my best my new favorite tire shine. Really nice gloss, no tire sling onto quarters.
I don't like my tires super shiny looking like they were just clear coated. I just like a simple clean look like its a brand new tire. I apply and let set a few mins and then wipe off with a towel. But if you do like them super shiny, don't even wipe them off. It won't sling off the tire either.
Ive been using 1320 street shine tire dressing for a year now and compared to other tire shine cleaners this is by far my favorite one