Once again, Hot Rod Magazine shows us some of the baddest and fastest steerable hot rods in the nation! Rather than making them drive long distances as they do in Drag Week event, the cars are required to run drag radials and 93-octane pump gas. Sure, plenty of people can make a car fast with those requirements, but there aren't too many people that can make them run EIGHTS in the quarter mile with those restrictions!
What will you see?
- Test and tune Thursday night
- Tech Inspections at Comp Cams
- Tour of Comp Cams manufacturing plant
- Qualifying Rounds (with times)
- Eliminations and final rounds
- EVERY SINGLE RACE from Friday!
- Awards Ceremony
- Orders are typically sent out within 24-48 hours outside of holidays. All shipments are via USPS or UPS. Within the US, you should see your order 2-5 business days from the time it is shipped. Orders containing only stickers may take an extra day or two. Outside of the US orders typically take 2-4 weeks from the time they are shipped for delivery depending on customs processing times.
- To receive a full refund items must be returned unwashed, unworn and purchased within 30 days of return shipment. Please send all returns, refunds, or exchanges to the address below:
- Name on the original order
- What Size you would like in exchange or if you would like a refund
- The address you would like your exchange sent to
PO Box 391097
Omaha, NE 68139
Please include in the following with your return, refund or exchange.