1320 Street Shine Iron Remover is an acid-free iron remover that decontaminates automotive paint and wheels. Iron remover will change color, allowing you to watch it work as it changes to purple with iron particles. This product is safe on carbon ceramic brakes and wheels. 1320 Street Shine is a detailing line of car care products created for the DIY enthusiast, these products are created in several labs in the U.S.A. and perfected through our testing to be a high quality product you can trust to use on your favorite ride!
Uses: Use on wheels, paint, exhaust tips, and brake calipers
Size: 16 fl oz
- Shake Well! Make sure the vehicle surface temperatures are cool
- Spray the surface with Iron Remover and allow to dwell for 1-2 minutes
- Agitate with a towel, brush, or sponge depending on surface
- Rinse off thoroughly
Caution: Eye irritant. Avoid contact with eyes.
First Aid: Eyes – Rinse thoroughly for 15-20 minutes. If irritation persists, call a physician. Keep out of reach of children.
Safety Data Sheet can be found HERE
- Orders are typically sent out within 24-48 hours outside of holidays. All shipments are via USPS or UPS. Within the US, you should see your order 2-5 business days from the time it is shipped. Orders containing only stickers may take an extra day or two. Outside of the US orders typically take 2-4 weeks from the time they are shipped for delivery depending on customs processing times.
- To receive a full refund items must be returned unwashed, unworn and purchased within 30 days of return shipment. Please send all returns, refunds, or exchanges to the address below:
- Name on the original order
- What Size you would like in exchange or if you would like a refund
- The address you would like your exchange sent to
PO Box 391097
Omaha, NE 68139
Please include in the following with your return, refund or exchange.
Recently Viewed Products
This iron remover is amazing. I have black cray wheels and they were looking full. I thought it was the result of too much cleaning from the previous owner but it turned out it had a build of of iron. I used this product and it removed the contamination that was causing the fullness. Another great Street Shine product from 1320.
I LOVE hearing your newly discovered shine! Help us spread the word of 1320 Street Shine, tell all your friends!