Save by purchasing the COMPLETE car care package from 1320 Street Shine! Full details and instructional videos can be found on the individual product pages here: 1320 Street Shine
1320 Street Shine is a detailing line of car care products created for the DIY enthusiast, these products are created in several labs in the U.S.A. and perfected through our testing to be a high quality product you can trust to use on your favorite ride!
- Orders are typically sent out within 24-48 hours outside of holidays. All shipments are via USPS or UPS. Within the US, you should see your order 2-5 business days from the time it is shipped. Orders containing only stickers may take an extra day or two. Outside of the US orders typically take 2-4 weeks from the time they are shipped for delivery depending on customs processing times.
- To receive a full refund items must be returned unwashed, unworn and purchased within 30 days of return shipment. Please send all returns, refunds, or exchanges to the address below:
- Name on the original order
- What Size you would like in exchange or if you would like a refund
- The address you would like your exchange sent to
PO Box 391097
Omaha, NE 68139
Please include in the following with your return, refund or exchange.
Complete Care Package
Used all of it on my car which lasted clean through the rain and dry for weeks. The quick ceramic is unbelievable!
I've been an Adam's Polishes user for the last 9 years. I didn't think I would ever change. I loved their stuff. Worked good, smelled good and easy to use. Then along came Street Shine!
I love the shorter bottles for stability. The nozzles have a great spray pattern. The products smell great, and best of all they actually WORK! I have never had a car have such a deep wet shine with a simple spray on application like the Ceramic Quick Detailer gives. The glass cleaner is truly streak free and the Sudz is crazy foamy and slick! Speaking of slick, the Waterless wash is crazy slick and concentrated. Whether you use a couple cap fulls in a bucket of water to wipe your car down or a half of cap into a spray bottle to clean off bird poo or bugs after you drive to a car show, that stuff works perfect for a quick wash solution. VLR smells great, Tire shine isn't too shiny and it doesn't sling off the tires. Citrus clean is a great one for cleaning exhaust tips or diluting for interiors. Wheel and tire cleaner works great too. I Cant say enough good things about all these products and I hope to see more! After talking with them I found out they actually took time to work with chemical engineers to get a product that detailers can appreciate and use and not just re-label something someone else made that doesn't even work well. They were tested by detailers for detailers!
If you're on the fence or just stubborn like I was, just give it a try. I promise you'll love it!
Picked up the whole kit and 2 buckets at TX2K and have returned to buy more! All purpose cleaner with a 1:12 ratio cleans chrome really good. Does not polish but definitely gives it a nice shine for a quicker touch up. Same ratio I do rims, weather tech floor mats, rubber, and plastic. Smells amazing too! Bug remover works amazing. Removed bugs that were stuck for months in seconds! Quick detailer & wheel cleaner IS NO JOKE! Atleast give those 4 a shot!