Once again, Hot Rod Magazine shows us some of the baddest and fastest steerable hot rods in the nation! Rather than making them drive long distances as they do in Drag Week event, the cars are required to run drag radials and 93-octane pump gas. Sure, plenty of people can make a car fast with those requirements, but there aren’t too many people that can make them run EIGHTS in the quarter mile with those restrictions!
What will you see?
- Test and tune Thursday night
- Tech Inspections at Comp Cams
- Tour of Comp Cams manufacturing plant
- Qualifying Rounds (with times)
- Eliminations and final rounds
- EVERY SINGLE RACE from Friday!
- Awards Ceremony